Applications are now open for Teach for Nigeria 2020 Fellowship Programme for Nigerians.
NIGERIAWHAT IS THE TEACH FOR NIGERIA FELLOWSHIP?
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship 2020 program is a multi year full-time paid duty in which we place Nigerian alumni and experts to instruct in Nigeria’s under-served schools in low-salary networks.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a transformational administration program that furnishes Fellows with transferable authority aptitudes to impact change past the homerooms in the networks we serve.
Advantages TO BEING A TEACH FOR NIGERIA 2020 FELLOW?
As a Teach For Nigeria Fellow, you are a piece of a development of youthful pioneers attempting to take out instructive disparity. What’s more, these are a few advantages of being a Fellow:
- Chance to be a piece of a development that is changing lives and that will change society
- Broad initiative improvement preparing
- Escalated educator preparing.
- Genuine obligation from the very first moment.
- Chance to be a piece of a worldwide system of progress specialists from across 52 nations.
- Access to a Mentoring Program, offering an extraordinary chance to accomplish proficient and self-awareness.
- Access to proficient turn of events and system of supporters.
- Progressing administration improvement, instructing, business preparing and aptitudes workshops.
- Chance to structure and execute a social change venture. 80 thousand naira payment for a long time including during the school occasions.
- You will get a post graduate recognition in training toward the finish of the program.
WILL I BE TRAINED BEFORE I START THE FELLOWSHIP?
Educate For Nigeria will work persistently to guarantee that all Fellows have the information and abilities important to lead their understudies towards accomplishment. The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship starts with a six-week private preparing program. Here, Fellows are presented to educational plan, exercise arranging, and study hall help and understudy appraisals among different modules, meetings and keys to effective instructing.
WHAT SUBJECTS WILL I TEACH IN THE TEACH FOR NIGERIA 2020 FELLOWSHIP
Teach For Nigeria Fellowship set in elementary schools will be required to show subjects from the Nigerian school educational plan.
- Applications are open ,people with differed levels of experience including graduates, working youth, experienced experts and business people not lesser than 35 years.Applicants should gangs a four year college education or an Education Qualification.
- Instruct For Nigeria accomplice schools are situated in three states (Lagos, Ogun and Kaduna State).For Fellows presented on Lagos state, you will be required to educate in the Junior Secondary School, while Fellows presented on Kaduna and Ogun states will be required to instruct in elementary schools.
- Instruct For Nigeria doesn’t give settlement to Fellows. In any case, settlement is given during the six-week private preparing program at the preparation establishment which every single imminent Fellow must join in.
Would i be able to CHOOSE MY SUBJECT?
No, you can’t pick your subject. Instruct For Nigeria has indicated subjects you should educate.
WILL I BE SUPPORTED DURING THE FELLOWSHIP?
Educate For Nigeria Fellows get support all through the span of their Fellowship. Educate for Nigeria mentors and mentors will be accessible to manage Fellows to become viable instructors and pioneers. There will be progressing instructor preparing, coaching and expert advancement for self-improvement.
The most effective method to APPLY FOR TEACH FOR NIGERIA 2020 FELLOWSHIP AND COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
Your application is vital to your accomplishment in the Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Fellowship selection process. You should guarantee that you answer each question in however much detail as could reasonably be expected. Recall that your application will be a reflection of your encounters, and it will be surveyed by a group of prepared commentators to guarantee each candidate experiences a reasonable and predictable procedure.
The following are a few proposals to assist you with composing a viable application structure. Check the application shutting dates and guarantee you apply before the deadline.
- State your Name and Surname cautiously as expressed on your official ID card. Likewise, enter your email address accurately to dodge any blunders.
- Read the inquiries appropriately to comprehend what abilities and encounters Teach For Nigeria is searching for.
- Research the association for more data about the sort of candidate who might be effective.
- Take your time. It could take a few hours and a great deal of fixation to finish an application structure.
- Think about what’s behind each question. What is Teach For Nigeria searching for?
- Read and adhere to all the directions cautiously and consistently answer honestly.
- Use a word processor record to compose longer answers so you can alter and spell check them first.
- Keep every one of your endorsements with you to fill in the scholastic data effectively. In the event that you have work understanding, have all the experience and accomplishments expressed unmistakably.
- Keep your application predictable with your resume.
- Proofread your application to maintain a strategic distance from syntactic blunders and ensure you don’t pass up any piece of your application. Likewise, read the affirmation messages cautiously after presenting the structure.
- Last however not the least, “Don’t lie, or misrepresent reality”: Never lie on your application structure. You are probably going to be gotten out in the meeting or later in the choice procedure. On the off chance that you are offered a spot on our program, you will be required to give references and unique testaments of your capabilities.
For more Information : Visit the website for Teach for Nigeria