School Resumption What Every Students & Teachers Needs
School resumption What Every Students & Teachers Should needs: It’s no new thing that the Covid-19 pandemic has brought to halt almost all the physical activities of schools and colleges in many nations of the world. This was done to curb the spread of the virus as the Covid-19 virus disease is a communicable one.
Recall that many African nations including Nigeria follow suit in closing schools to control the spread of the virus early this year and till now, schools are yet to reopen.
In this article, I try to point out some things that students and teachers can do at home for teaching and learning to be good enough once schools are reopened. Below are some of the things.
Recommended link:How To Apply Auchi Polytechnic Post-HND Form
School Resumption What Every Student Needs?
1. The students should read from time to time at home and also read ahead with the curriculum as a guide so that they can easily cover up once schools are reopened.
2. Parents should help get a good private tutor for their children to make studying at home easier for them.
3. Parents should make available at home things that can reduce depression to enable students to be as bright as ever.
Recommended link: Covid-19 Guidelines On School Resumption of 2019/2020
School Resumption What Every Teachers Need do to help students learn better?
1. Teachers should ensure they provide students with the topics expected to be covered for the current semester upon resumption.
2. They should use the opportunity of this lockdown to study very well and research extensively to improve on teachings after the lockdown.
3. They should be ready to help the students with their studies at home through online platforms.
If the above things are done by the students and teachers, teaching and learning will be sweet once schools are reopened.